- Bow: Even – Mid.
- Profile: Long sweeping spine and edges – minor concaving.
- Face: Rounded – Powercurve face.
- Pick up: Lightweight pick up.
- Edges: Offset large edge profile.
- Toe: Classic.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Traction – maximum grip.
Made famous with the help of two of English cricket’s famous sons Alastair Cook and Andrew Strauss, the iconic design is back, with a slight modernisation to bring that but up to modern day shape standards, perfect for top level cricketers. The yellow and red stickers that famously taper from the middle to the edge of the toe are back in all their glory, evoking memories of Cook’s debut Test century against India in Nagpur.
2.7 lbs, 2.8 lbs, 2.9 lbs